Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine Weekend-O-Fun!

This Valentine's Day Weekend was fantastic. I spent the weekend having a few of my nieces and nephews over for slumber parties.

Friday night started with the two "B Family" boys. They were so excited to come over that they packed the day before and this is what their suitcases looked like. Yes, all this for one night.

We had fun eating treats (at least they did), watching Scooby Doo and Stars Wars Return of the Jedi. Of course we had to take silly pictures and make a music video like their older sister had.


After those two boys returned home I hosted another slumber party this time a bit more girly and with two of my nieces. We made dinner together, played together and of course danced together.


If you ever wonder what is takes to be a favorite aunt, this is all you have to do. They don't need more toys, they just want a sleepover party. That's my little secret.

1 comment:

Bev said...

You are seriously the BEST aunt!! I'm taking pointers from you, some day i'll get there ;)