Monday, February 9, 2009

Nie Nie Concert

Last Monday my sister and I attended the benefit concert for Nie Nie. We were kind of slackers in getting our tickets, as in the day of, and there were limited options. To sit close to the stage instead of the balcony we forgo sitting together and opted for near each other. We could at least touch.
I kind of felt like a celebrity or at least a celebrity stylist because I was able to go to the retro house before the concert and style hair for c jane, her sister Lucy and the two cutest little ladies, Jane and Claire. Before the show started, the little ladies saw me and waved to me. The couple sitting behind me had to of course ask me how I knew them. Was I family, was I a famous blogger too? I informed them that I was their hairstylist. Not too shabby of a job. It's really hard being so close to celebrity and remembering to keep it real.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That is such a cute picture of us...it makes me laugh. Let's have more dates together...remember, all I want for my birthday is a night out shopping with YOU! I need a style intervention...mommy sweats are all I wear 24/7!

Em said...

You're so cool. Hey everyone, I'm the friend of a friend of a celebrity!