Monday, February 9, 2009

How to be...

The Favorite Aunt:

Step 1: Invite 7 year old niece over for a sleepover.
Step 2: Make dinner together
Step 3: Take a few silly pictures


Step 4: Introduce niece to the wonderful world of ward stare, I'm mean ward prayer.
Step 5: Go home, play Polly Pockets on line.
Step 6: Go to bed, big day ahead of us.
Step 7: Wake up at 7:15am, go to track, run 2 miles and stairs. She kicked my butt, pretty sure she got her running skills from her other side of the family.
Step 8: Go home, get ready, play more Polly Pockets, that girl loves fashion.
Step 9: Dress up in costumes and make a music video

Step 10: Eat lunch while niece wears her Favorite Aunt Ruthie's, sassy shoes.

Step 11: Continue in my reign as Favorite Aunt.

2 comments:

Annie said...

i would really like to see the music video!!! Thanks for the pointers.

THE WILCKEN-GUTIERREZ FAMILY said...

I love it. What do I have to do to be the favorite sister?