Sunday, December 28, 2008

Final Countdown

The time is finally here. I am going to Spain in less than 2 days! Life has been insane the last month so time went by very quickly. Here's a rundown of my December:

  • Salon, everybody needs holiday hair
  • Christmas projects (Why did I volunteer to be the family historian?)
  • Salon, more people need holiday hair
  • Christmas celebrations/ avoiding sugar (yes, I still don't eat it)
  • Salon, apparently everyone's hair is an emergency :)
  • Snow, driving in it takes 8 years longer than usual
  • Salon, I think I should have slept there because I practically lived there
As you can tell by my list, I didn't really have time to do much else in the month of December besides hair. Don't get me wrong, I love being busy and making my clients' holiday hair fantasies come true, I just need a good break now. Lucky for me, I'm getting one! Spain here I come!

I will try to post while I'm there, but don't count on it... :)

No comments: