Saturday, November 22, 2008

The safest place for the two of us... Twilight


It's officially, I was one of the many
on Thursday night waiting semi-patiently to see the the movie interpretation of the super fantastic book, Twilight, at midnight. I may have giggle, or even squealed with anticipation as the credits started. Actually, I didn't do that but a few around me did. Could you really picture me squeal? If you can, then I'm concerned about my public persona, because I wouldn't consider my self a squealer.


In the lobby of the theater before the movie started there were "actors" standing by the Twilight movie poster ready to have photo ops with the adoring fans. There were people who apparently resembled Edward, Bella and Jacob. I use the word resemble rather loosely because mostly they were posers, never comparable to the actual characters in my head, or in the movie. None the less I needed a picture to prove where I was and so I snapped this one.




Kirstin and I went together and I have her to thank for the fabulous night and sweet hook-up so we could see the movie opening night and not have to wait forever in an atrocious line.




Of course you have to have movie treats, but what's a girl to do when she no longer eats sugar (see below). With such a plight, Kirstin came to the rescue and brought us super good popcorn and this fantastic cookie made with no white refined sugar. Thanks again for taking care of your health nut newbie. I even denied my self a starburst. I won it when I answered a Twilight trivia question correctly before the movie started.


Overall I really enjoyed the movie. I don't want to be the blogger that gives out too much information, so if you want to know what it was like, go watch it. I have my opinions and they are positive but I'm going to keep them to myself for awhile. In a nutshell, I heart Edward, Bella's great and Forks for some strange reason reminds me of home...

3 comments:

cynthia said...

Funny you should mention that! I haven't seen the movie yet, but reading the book I imagined Forks being like home. It must really be if we both thought it :)

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

I saw it and since you are not in town for a WEEK to discuss it I figured you would be checking this. So being the only person on earth that has not read the book I thought it was good. A little in the dark when people would start laughing or gasping so I had to ask my sister Jamie what was going on. I already miss you and I am so proud of the no sugar thing WOW!

Kirst said...

I just noticed that you included a line from Twilight. Oh I love it.