Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun Had By All

Audrey Hepburn, 80's Chick/Tiffany/Girl from "Teen Witch", Sarah Palin and African Ham Lady.

Yes, I did the hair or hair accessories for the entire group. Who knew my skills would come in so handy. Sarah Palin was so perfect that people at the parties took double takes and wanted their picture taken with her. Audrey was perfect as well, even down to the crown and earrings. She was easily recognized by most but there were a few 18 year olds who thought she was a beauty queen princess. Oh dear, they have so much to learn. You may wonder why my friend dressed up as an African ham lady. I will explain. Someone we know was in the Macey's parking lot and saw this women walking to her car hunched over and shuffling very slowly. She soon saw a ham drop from between the lady's legs and roll across the parking lot. To the friend's surprise and dismay the African lady yelled out, "Who threw a ham at me! Who threw that ham at me!" After the lady realized no one was paying attention to her she picked up the ham threw it in her car and drove off. So of course my friend had to dress up like the ham lady. Hence the strange expression on her face, it takes a lot of concentration to hold a ham between your legs.

Moral of the story:
Watch out for flying hams!

4 comments:

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Let's do Aubrey's hair do next week. What do you say?

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

This is hilarious!

I love how your Halloween costume has inspires multiple characters. I can totally hear you saying "80's chick/Tiffany girl/girl from Teen Witch" all in one sentence to people. :)

Kirst said...

GOOD TImes.