Sunday, July 20, 2008

What Ruthie knows

Gilbert Blythe once told Anne Shirley,
that she should write about what she knows.


This is what I know...


Life is great, most of the time
I
am a daughter of God
The Gospel
is true
I
love my family
My family loves me

I have the best nieces and nephews

Friends help keep me going

Being single is FANTASTIC

Being single is EXHAUSTING

I'm happier without snow
I live to travel
Good books feed me
I love So You Think You Can Dance

I think I can dance

Hair
I love to have a good time

Music runs through me, always
Good food
Prayers are answered

So now I'm going to write about what I know.

Thanks Gil



2 comments:

Kirst said...

So cute. I love it. I especially love the thanks Gil part. You sound just like Anne. This will be a fun blog.

Em said...

Oh Gilbert. Why Anne never trusted you from the start, I don't know. Well, other than the fact that you humiliated her in front of her peers. But that's besides the point. You were always so wise.

Thanks Ash! Good post1