Friday, May 21, 2010

My call to blogging repentance.

Oh dear blog,

It has been a very long time. I have neglected you and have not appreciated your worth. I could share so much through you, but alas I do not. Instead, I check email, stalk on facebook, read other more devoted people's blogs and of course catch up on my dvr. Why have I lost the love? Where did it go? Will it ever return? I want it to. Desperately. You have so much potential, I dream about what I would post on you, if I weren't so busy/lazy. I could share with the world all that ruthie knows. I'm making a commitment to you right now. I will be better, I will share more, I will journal my life. I know in times to come, that I will love looking back and reliving my innocent musings of yesteryear.

With regret and remorse,
ruthie

2 comments:

cynthia said...

Ahhhh, did you write this for your blog or for mine??? Because if it wasn't for yours it could totally be for mine :)

Em said...

...i think busy/lazy is an oxymoron, is it not?

I understand the slump, I really do. But I have also missed your posts!!!

I wish I could go eat out with you! You have good taste!