Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Many Faces of Halloween

I may have overdosed on Halloween this year.
I dressed up four times, in four different costumes.
I guess, I'm not great at commitment.


I was an overweight Sea World, Shamu Trainer for my salon party.


I was a Geisha for my ward party.
Is that appropriate?
Japanese prostitute at a church function?



Bohemian Hippie for a Halloween 5k Run.
After run dinner at Shoga.


80's Prom Chica on the actual night of Halloween.
I rocked the double decker bangs.

Moral of the story:
I'm done dressing up for at least a month.
You never know what Christmas might bring...

2 comments:

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

You were the best Shamu trainer ever! That doesn't even look like you in the Geisha outfit. And you were right your makeup did look really good for the 80's outfit

Em said...

I really don't know which costume I like the best they are all so amazing and creative. The Mormon Geisha (oxymoron) is probably mi preferido. :)

I think 4 costumes is the greatest commitment one can make to Halloween. Your heart is in the right place, friend. One might say flaky, one might say down for the cause. I'm going with down for the cause.